Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Casio Women's Daily Alarm Digital Watch #LA11WB-1

Customer Buzz
I love this watch! I always keep at least 2 around in case the battery dies on the one I'm wearing. Over the last 15 years I've probably gone through 10 of these. The timer is the feature that I cannnot live without. It is extremely simple to use for setting 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minute increments. I use it many times a day. The only problem I have ever had with this product is the plastic part of the watch that you insert the pin into (to hold the band on) tends to break off when the watch gets old. I attibute that to wearing this watch to mow the grass, and it being weakened by sweat, heat and sunscreen. There is no way to attach a band once it breaks. But the watch is so cheap, I just order another one.

Customer Buzz
This woman's watch is so handy, especially the countdown timer which you can set from 1 minute to 30 minutes. It comes it very handy for remembering to take out laundry, or something in the oven. I also use it for my alarm to take my medicine in the middle of the day. Its cost and efficiency make it a best buy.

Customer Buzz
This is a reoccuring purchase for me. It's the only inexpensive watch I have found that has a timer countdown. Wish it had a light also.

Customer Buzz
It is a great product. Small if you are scared to use big watches. It has a stop watch and countdown timer with intervals of 1,3,5,10,15,20 and 30 minutes. It is a feminine version of the nerd watch and i like that. :)
AND an awesome value.

Customer Buzz
I've used this watch for many years (though haven't been able to find it in stores for a while). It is perfect for Moms of small children, as the countdown feature is a great help for time-outs! No arguing from the kids (is my time up yet?) -- they know when the timer goes off. Plus, if they whine, they know I will press that button once more, and they will have more time! I have even given this watch as a baby shower gift for just this purpose!

Customer Buzz
Casio products have always been very dependable. The only problem with this one is if you are over 40. The numbers for the alarm on the face of the watch are so small that I needed a magnifying glass to see them.

Customer Buzz
I have had this style of watch for about 15 years. It is a cheap watch and looks kind of cheap too, however it has one really great feature. You can set the little timer for 1,3,5,10,15,20 and 30 minutes. It is great for doing the laundry, or leaving the kitchen timer and going somewhere in the house but still knowing when the timer should go off. I use it when I only want to spend so much time doing something and the timer reminds me to stop or start the next thing. I love it!!!

Customer Buzz
I have been using this model of watch for over 20 years and I love it. The simple count down feature is the best for reminding you to check the oven, turn off the water, check the grill..... The Best!

Customer Buzz
I too love this watch, and this will be my third time to buy it. For me the band goes before the watch, and I haven't been able to find a similar replacement band this small. The watch is cheaper than a new band in any event . . .

Customer Buzz
Quick thought, this watch has smaller face than you might think from picture on web. count-down timer, and features are not smooth.
please remake the older casio watches. THis is so sad.
My old watch got lost, and trying to replace it has been impossible!


About Casio Women's Daily Alarm Digital Watch #LA11WB-1 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #105 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: LA11WB-1
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 26 mm
  • Resin case; Digital-gray dial; Perpetual-calendar functions

Read more Casio Women's Daily Alarm Digital Watch #LA11WB-1

Related Product





Source From Deals Shopping Reviews softcafe Store
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|