Thursday, April 2, 2009

Casio Men's Digital Compass Twin Sensor Sport Watch #SGW100B-3V

Customer Buzz
Practico deportes acuaticos y el reloj funciona muy bien el compass es de buena calidad facil de usar y calibrar me gusta la correa tejida pues suda menos la muñeca

Customer Buzz
This is the second casio compass watch I have owned. Now, with the temp feature it is even more useful to me at work. It is simple to use, dependable, and a great deal for the price!

Customer Buzz
I received the watch kind of unprotected, and this is a rather delicate to ship item, it came with certain dust over it. I have read carefully the instructions manual, and is very easy to calibrate, but after doing that rigurously as the manual said, the readings of location and temperature desapear 10 seconds after they appear in the screen, and they do not show again so i have to reset the readings, I don't know why is that happening and i can not correct the defect.

The watch is really great and I like it a lot, but is very dissapointing that it does not work well...

Customer Buzz
This watch is great. It has lots of functionality that are very useful. Either for outdoor or indoor. The only thing that i less like on this watch is it's strap. When i see the image i taught that the strap is like rubber or somewhat like that but when i receive it already, it is not what i expect. I guess they should not just put the front image but also the whole watch itself. But in overall the watch looks great , durable , it's a good watch to buy.


Customer Buzz
Awesome product at resonable price. I bought it for compass and it has other good features as well. I love it.

Customer Buzz
This is my first compass watch. I was concerned that the compass would be difficult to use and calibrate. After receiving the watch I was easily able to use and calibrate the compass. A neat undocumeted feature of the watch is that the current time is displayed in all modes - world time (which also shows the name of the world time city selected), compass, stopwatch, countdown timer, and alarm. The digits are large and easy to read. The backlight illuminates the digits, not the whole watch face. The cloth band is very comfortable and looks sturdy and well made. All in all a very good value for the money.

Customer Buzz
I just received this watch and I love it. The temperature and digital compass are well withing the norm. I love it because I checked the accuracy and it is well within the norm

Customer Buzz

I've been using Casio products for years now, and I can't complain for their quality!
The SGW100B-3V is not an exception. It came without calibration nor syncronization, but doing it is a piece of cake.

For $50 or less your getting an amazing watch, that's going to last for many years, thats for sure.

About Casio Men's Digital Compass Twin Sensor Sport Watch #SGW100B-3V detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #17 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: SGW100B-3V
  • Band material: Nylon
  • Bezel material: Metal
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: digital-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet

Features

  • Reliable Digital-quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 47.6 mm
  • Resin case; Digital-gray dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water resistant up to 660 feet (200 M)

Related Product





Source From softcafe-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|