Monday, April 13, 2009

Casio Men's World Time Databank 10-Year Battery Watch #AW80-7AV

Customer Buzz
This is a great watch with many features. I love that it is both analog and digital. I prefer to tell time in analog but frequently use the digital features like alarms and countdown timer. The only downside to this watch is the light. It doesn't illuminate the digital panel, only the analog hands. If this watch had an indiglow style light so the digital functions were visible, it would get five stars.

Customer Buzz
I bought it to do some alternative trips. So far now, it works and i think it have many useful features for this price.

Customer Buzz
It id not easy to find a watch under $20 that meets my criteria.......good looking and good value.
This watch meets both and comes with a 10 year battery. I love it!

Customer Buzz
I wanted a combination analog/digital watch and I really like this one. It's inexpensive and looks pretty good. Some reviews say the crystal scratches easily. I've been using this for nearly two years and no scratches yet - and I'm usually pretty hard on watches. Poor backlight? Sure, I'll grant you that. But that's my only complaint.

Customer Buzz
The product is exactly as described. Except the back light. It could use a better light for night viewing.

Customer Buzz
Casio Men's World Time Databank 10-Year Battery Watch #AW80-7AV This watch is a good value given all the functions it performs. My only criticism is that the hands and the dial are close in color. This lack of contrast makes it difficult for me to read in low light or at a quick glance. For people whose eyesight is not good, a watch with more distinctive hands will be a better choice. Otherwise, it's a fine instrument.

Customer Buzz
I just got this watch to replace my battery-dead Casio databank world time watch that I have worn for the past 6 or 7 years.

I get these time zone watches because I travel all day for a living so it is crucial to be able to click back and forth through the time zones that for me can change several times a day.

Well, significant problem, with this watch, you can click "forth" but not "back"!! No good! That means, if I fly from the central time zone in Dallas to mountain time in Denver, I have to click forward (east) all the way around the globe till arriving in Denver. My previous time zone watches from Casio did not do that. You could quickly click in either direction. It did not occur to me that they would build something like this.

I had tried before to replace batteries on casios, but the process did not go well. The watches are so cheap to begin with that they are not really designed with battery changes in mind.

Anyway, the new watch is affordable and Im sure it will keep time just fine and last a long time. No problem there. I wish this watch had a sweep second hand, an old fashion notion and there is digital second keeping avail, but the old watch had both.

Also, I still have a problem with both watches on the lack of contrast betweeen face and hands. These watches have silvery faces and silvery hands. The hands need to be black so they will show up.

So, this is not a bad watch, and the price cannot be beat, and I appreciate those things from Casio. But the time zone thing, gosh, they should realize that if someone is going to buy a time zone watch with all the other watches Casio has available, they must have a real need for doing that. Having to click 23 zones east to arrive 1 zone west is a sad state of affairs. I am going to try and replace the battery of my old watch.

Customer Buzz
A great watch for daily rough use. Firstly when i received the watch while trying to set the time, it was difficult. But the manual provided was easy to use. A cool watch by casio.

Customer Buzz
This is very good watch (easy to use), based on the price and functionality. I bought a second item for my family member.

Customer Buzz
Casio watch was advertised as waterproof down to 100 meters. It failed on the first submersion as significant moisture collected inside the watch.

Images ScreenShot

About Casio Men's World Time Databank 10-Year Battery Watch #AW80-7AV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #156 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: AW80-7AV
  • Dimensions: .8 pounds
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: silver
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 38 mm
  • Resin case; Silver dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water resistant up to 165 feet (50 M)

Read more Casio Men's World Time Databank 10-Year Battery Watch #AW80-7AV

Related Product





Source From Deals Shopping Reviews
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|