Monday, April 6, 2009

Casio Men's G-Shock Mudman Digital Sports Watch #G9000-1V

Customer Buzz
I received my Mudman this week and so far I have to say I'm very pleased. The face is smaller than I thought and not as thick as I thought it would be. No problems with the buttons (I like that they are stiff), quick to set up and band is pretty comfortable. I wish they had this model in a "atomic clock" version without the solar battery. I haven't meet anyone with a real good experience with the solar battery, so that is why I returned my GW500A-V1 to get this watch. I really liked the looks and atomic clock feature of the GW500A, but I did not like the solar battery and the lack of countdown timer which I use daily. I would definitely recommend this watch to a friend.

Customer Buzz
I was looking for a durable, easy to read and affordable watch. Also that would display the date without pressing any button. After looking around a bit, I couldn't settle for less than this Casio Mudman. Definitely a great buy!

Customer Buzz
I watched my dad purchase his first G-Shock when I was 12 years old and was instantly fascinated by the fact that it kept its own time, was charged by the sun, and was big and man-like.

Now, I'm over halfway through my deployment in Iraq and my trusty old watch finally broke. Looking through the watches in the post exchange, I came across the G-Shock Mudman. I figured what the heck, I have the cash.

Since I got it I have absolutely fallen in love! I always had a hard time with buttone being pushed, but due to the sealed buttons being harder to press on this watch, no more! The durability so far has been excellent and just what I need for the given conditions. The raised dimples on the back help keep thw _watch rash" from appearing in these hot environments. It's worked perfectly through the recent rains and dust storms. I love this watch, and I think that i'll continue to buy G-Shock watches in the future, that is, if this one ever dies!

Customer Buzz
I own several G-Shocks and love them all. This is a great watch, the features are just what I want & need. My only two nits - and they're minor nits to be sure:

1) The buttons are *very* tough to hit. I was expecting "stiff" buttons, but on my example they require a very (very!) deliberate push to operate. I guess the plus is you don't need to worry about accidentally changing modes with this watch.

2) The tail of the band likes to slip out of the retention strap. I have a big wrist and wear the watch on the 4th set of holes from the end. At that setting, the tail likes to slip out and flail about. Not a big deal, but none of my other G-Shocks does this.

All-in-all a great watch. It's more casual and sporty, but nothing too obnoxious (in my opinion). I also very much like the back light - it's very bright and crisp!


Customer Buzz
I picked this watch up last June (2008) and I've received nothing but positive compliments since the purchase. I don't know too much about watches however this one goes above and beyond what I use it for. I wear it every day, except when I sleep - I even wear it sometimes to work with a suit and it still looks nice. I would say the best part about the watch is the durability and light weight. If you play alot of sports this is a great watch to have. I personally play alot of tennis, do alot of hiking and swimming - I've whacked it multiple times on my computer desk, the side of the pool, etc and no dings or scratches.

Basically, if you're looking for a sweet looking black athletic watch that can take a good amount of wear and tear while still keeping excellent time then I'd suggest picking this watch up.


Customer Buzz
This time piece is an oustanding value!! It looks good, it is tough. it can take a beating and clean up nice!! In my work which is the army corps of enginees (civilian) and at my play, which is dirt track racing late models and modifieds ,this time piece it put through the paces with river water , mudd, welding etc. At the track well its judt plan hot sweaty and dirty, and through itt all it just keeps ticking away! It has so many great features that will get you through your day, and wake you up in the morning!! I am 48 years old and I wear mine every day all day, and sometimes I wake up with it on!! This is one great watch that is easy to set up for whatever you are doing in your every day life, I high recomend this watch. thank you

Customer Buzz
The MudMan has been a great watch so far. Just what i was hoping for. I would definatly buy from Amazon again.

Customer Buzz
This is an incredible watch... I recommended it to all. Buttons are hard because this is a Mud resistant watch.

Customer Buzz
This watch is unreal! I had bought a G-Shock from Costco about 6 years ago and it was a great watch. However the battery died and the local watch shop here in central Oregon wanted $30 to ship it out and have the battery replaced and preasure tested. I looked on Amazon for a new one and found the Mudman. I duck hunt every weekend as well as beat the piss out it every chance I get and nothing can stop this watch. For $61 there is no tougher watch out there. Don't let the couple of poor comments steer you away from this tough as nails watch.

Customer Buzz
This watch is great. It has a lot of stuff on it like a light, stop watch, world time. The only complaint is its hard to adjust it

About Casio Men's G-Shock Mudman Digital Sports Watch #G9000-1V detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #52 in Watches
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: G9000-1V
  • Dimensions: .30 pounds
  • Band material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: grey
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • 1/100 second stopwatch (ST1); Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
  • Shock Resistant; Mud Resistant; 1/100 second stopwatch (ST2)
  • Auto Dual EL Backlights with Afterglow; Low Temperature Resistant (-20 C/-4 F)
  • Water resistant up to 660 feet (200 M)

Read more Casio Men's G-Shock Mudman Digital Sports Watch #G9000-1V

Related Product





Source From Deals Shopping Reviews softcafe Store
Have a COOL !
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|