Friday, April 17, 2009

Casio Women's Baby-G Square White Jelly Digital Watch #BG184-7V

Customer Buzz
I'm very satisfied with this watch, I bought it for my future in law and it came within the estimated time period and it was in very good condition.

Customer Buzz
I have this b-g watch in pink it's fab fab fabbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!But in this web site are these real chase I'm interested in the translcent one :)

Customer Buzz
The watch is very cool. It is hard to tell time because the numbers are silver. It also doesn't have some of the other features of my other Casio Baby G watches. All in all, okay watch!

Customer Buzz
I'm a nurse and my $10 cheapo from Walmart gave out on me. I had looked at BabyG before so the Walmart breakdown provided a good excuse to buy this watch. I love it. I keep in military time, and I love the digital second hand, and light. I get lots of compliments.

Customer Buzz
I get a ton of compliments on this watch. My only regret is that I should have perhaps chosen another color. I've had it for over a year and the plastic has changed color. I think it is due to exposure to light - similar to what office machines do at work - take on that yellowish brown cast due to the florescent lights. Still love the watch though.

Images ScreenShot

About Casio Women's Baby-G Square White Jelly Digital Watch #BG184-7V detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #40 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: BG184-7V
  • Dimensions: .0 pounds
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 34.5 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Digital-gray dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Read more Casio Women's Baby-G Square White Jelly Digital Watch #BG184-7V

Related Product





Source From Deals Shopping Reviews
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|