Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA119BK-1AV

Customer Buzz
Really cool watch... Nice digital background.

May be Casio should include more details in manual about how to take the extra links outs from the bracelet. I kinda figured that out in about 10 mins. Which could have been saved. no biggie!!!

Customer Buzz
A nice watch and it does what it says. I have seen some posts from others stating that temperature is not correct, hard to adjust settings, pulling hair out. Here is what i found. To have correct temperature it first needs to be calibrated. Temp shows at change of minute only, so got to wait until then. Steel belt appears to be heavy and being new for couple of days, it could pull some hairs but okaaay later once smoothen down. The black dial does not make digital readings very good but needs to use backlight most of the time. The steel belt was hard to adjust initially, but had found a good link on the web and then it was really easy. Overall, it's a good watch, multiple timings, world times, temperature etc. look good and does what it says.
Pramod Shrote

Customer Buzz
I needed a work watch and came across this one. It's very durable and functional, ideal for what I was looking for.

Customer Buzz
It's a great value watch functionally as well as for money. Make a look of more expensive than it is. Looks sporty and still could be used when dressed up. The functions are all really cool. The thermometer works best when it's not on your wrist for obvious reasons and is comparatively accurate (still you got option to calibrate manually if you want). Great function of automatic backlight with just a bend of your wrist and it will automatically shut off that function after 6 hours (to save battery life). You can activate/deactivate the backlight anytime you want manually just by pressing button. It is not mentioned to adjust band in manual, however you could do that yourself just by using "Leaf Spring Coupled Type". On chain it is marked an arrow sign, those unit could be unassembled. Use tweezers to open bent cover then pull out Leaf spring, then remove link as many according to your wrist size (maximum 4 link from each side could be removed) then place link to open slot and insert leaf back to lock the link and at last press the unbent cover to lock projection of leaf spring After following this simple step you'll feel as this band is made just for your hand (read instruction at [...]Only drawback I found band design is not good as it pull out your wrist hairs a lot. Taken as a whole I am very much satisfied with my selection and I would recommend everyone who are looking for a good watch around ~53$. Go ahead and love it

Customer Buzz
This watch is really great, it is fully loaded with features, the auto-illuminate, world time, the thermometer can be calibrated for accuracy, good build quality. I recommend this watch

Customer Buzz
The Casio watch tells you the temperature besides all the other chronograph touches. It also tells you that it is "Low Tide in Honolulu".


Customer Buzz
I brought this watch because I want something that has alarm, timer, and I want something between analog and digital. I have a timer analog watch but it timing was not easy to read down to the second because of the analog hand. So I was looking for something with digital. First I though I was going to have to pay for more than $ 100 dollar for something like this. Then, I saw other 30 and 20 dollar Casio wrist watch with thermometer, I know I have to get one of those two watch. But when I look closely at those watch, I saw that their appearance tell their extract price. Then I saw this one for 50 Dollar and it does look like a hundred dollar watch.
For me, everything work perfectly, that included thermometer, I just had to calibrate as it written in the manual. First, all the buttons and setup really confused me but after I read manual and followed the instruction. It worked fine, after I change my UTC time zone to correct one, it even show my home town ,which is half way around the world in one of the most remote place, time correctly in WTC time.
I have a small hand so I had to take off 5 clips off the bracelet but it was easy and now it fit like it makes for my tiny wrist.
Work great for me.

Customer Buzz
I was looking for a world time watch, and this fit the bill without breaking the bank. Surprisingly I actually use the countdown and stopwatch (I didn't think I would). The reason this is 4 stars instead of 5 is that the word "intuitive" doesn't apply to the way the myriad of functions are set and modified. I would have given this 5 stars if it had a few less features- it's a great looking watch for work or casual wear.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch about 2 months ago. I simply love its simple design incorporating so much into an easy format. I am a big fan of hybrid watches and this is one of the perfect example. Its real good value for money. I would recommend it to everyone i know.

Customer Buzz
2 problems. 1st, the digital display is very dim. Almost useless. 2nd, temp meter is not accurate. Cannot trust. I returned my order to Amazon.com.

About Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA119BK-1AV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #17 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: EFA119BK-1AV
  • Dimensions: 1.58" h x .50" w x 1.82" l,
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp
  • Dial color: digital black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Reliable Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 38 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Digital black dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Related Product





Source From softcafe-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|