Sunday, April 12, 2009

Casio Men's Illuminator Bracelet Digital Watch #A178WA-1A

Customer Buzz
product was what i was looking for and it is working out great and keeping good time. think you it was two for one deal

Customer Buzz
Certainly a practical watch with easy to see numbers on a fairly large display. My problem with it was with the bracelet that occasionally caught the finer hairs on my wrist and arm and startet pulling them. It got annoying and I stopped wearing the watch after a few weeks.

Customer Buzz
I'm very pleased with this wristwatch. Accurate time, day, date and alarm are all I want, and this watch provides it all, with easy to read numbers. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to adjust the metallic strap. Any help out there?

Customer Buzz
my item arrived in good condition and just as i wanted it ...thanks very much .....ill be in bussines again soon...

Customer Buzz
Bought this watch because I own Casio's in the past. I have small wrist and this watch looks perfect on me. Not big and "Goofy" like the other watches.

Customer Buzz
Very pleased with this item. Beautiful polished face and works just like my old plastic Casio. Pleasantly surprised at its quality. A++....

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch as a replacement for a lost Seiko watch that
looked very similiar. This Casio is not quite as attractive as my
lamented lost Seiko but it does all of the things that caused me
to find my Seiko so suited to my lifestyle. And it has the added
advantage of having larger numbers on its LCD view. I have found
it loses 4 or 5 seconds a month which is very much like the Seiko.
I know that doesn't sound like something about which I should be
concerned but I am that kind of weird person. I use this watch to
time my jogging mileage and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Customer Buzz
Fine Watch Have had them for years and they go forever on same battery.
Purchase was excellent for timing and product quality

Customer Buzz
This watch has everything, large numbers included. It looks nice on your arm and no one would guess its low price! I fully recommend it to anyone who needs a dependable watch. It stays within a few seconds a week of the time on my Atomic clock on the wall.

Customer Buzz
Ever since I navigated my sailboat around the world using a $10 Casio watch as my primary timekeeping device (before GPS, of course) I've been a big fan of cheap Casio watches, but I have a drawer full of working ones with broken bands. The metal band cheap-o's are mostly the three-button classic with small numerals. As I get older, I need the bigger numerals. This one is absolutely perfect. At $14 it is the ultimate statement of function and substance trumping snobbery.

Images ScreenShot

About Casio Men's Illuminator Bracelet Digital Watch #A178WA-1A detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #83 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: A178WA-1A
  • Dimensions: 2.20 pounds
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 0 meters

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 32 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Digital-gray dial; Day-date-and-month functions

Read more Casio Men's Illuminator Bracelet Digital Watch #A178WA-1A

Related Product





Source From Deals Shopping Reviews
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|