Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Casio Women's Baby-G Atomic Timekeeping Watch #BG1500A-7B

Customer Buzz
I thought I was getting a smaller g shock watch for my wife. The picture did not convey (at least to me) just how white the watch is. I was also disappointed that it didn't automatically adjust for DST when the time changed. My G-shock did and it is an older watch. Other than that, it is a good watch.

Customer Buzz
I just bought this about a week ago and love it already. It has a really simple and elegant design and having the correct time always is just great. It is not too big for me, and I think it is similar to the size of the regular woman's baby g. People much more fashionable than I am are complimenting it so I know it has mass appeal. It's great to have a sport watch you can wear to the gym this pretty.

Customer Buzz
This is a great watch. I've have had several comments and love the atomic feature. Changes time on it's own.

Customer Buzz
Great watch. Hard to find an Atomic watch for a woman. The drawback is that is too large for a smail woman.

Customer Buzz
First, this watch looks cool, especially the white one. I have received a lot of compliments on the appearance of the watch. Second, it is both analog and digital. When you adjust the time, the minute and hour hands will rotate themselves. Third, it has all the standard functions like stopwatch, alarm, countdown, different time zones. If you have owned a Baby-G or G Shock before, you know what it's like. I also like how you choose a city and the time will be adjusted itself. You have to remember what each abbreviated code stands for though.
The only complaint is reading the date. The date fits in one of the small circles you see in the picture. It is hard to read the date especially the minute hand is right in front of it. I have to tilt my head to adjust my viewing angle to barely see the date. But you can still see it... So it's a minor complaint.
Overall, this watch is great!

Customer Buzz
The numbers arre too small to read, especially in a room that is not well lit or if you are not in the sunlight. I thought that it would display the date constantly, which it does not. I cannot even find in the instruction book where it shows how to bring up the date. My Timex, though not an atomic watch, was much easier to read and gave you the time, date, day, seconds and automatically lit up at night. Price wise, it was about half the price of this watch.

Customer Buzz
I received the Baby-G Waveceptor Atomic Timekeeping watch a few days after I placed my order. It has a nice size round dial and white durable band. I love the styling and ease of use. Although it does have hands, you use the buttons on the sides to make them go around. It's way cool. I love the simplicity of it yet it has all the bells and whistles I wanted. Since I live in a warm climate year round, I like to use this watch while swimming daily. It's perfect. I really recommend this watch. I love Casio Products.


Customer Buzz

Returned the watch because it was larger than expected.
Nice looking but probably more suited for younger people.

Customer Buzz
I love this watch and the fact that I don't have to fiddle with it when the time changes from daylight saving to regular. I also have it set to give me the time in England with just the push of one button as I have a granddaughter studying there now. I only wish I could change the band and I may be able to do that with the right tool.

Customer Buzz
This is a very big watch. BIG. Not only diameter-wise, but it's thick so it sits high off of the wrist. I like the look of it, and it seems like it would work really well (I'm sure it would, my husband has a man's version and has had it for years) but it was so enormous that I sent it back. If they made it half the size, or even just 2/3rds the size, I would LOVE to own one.

Images ScreenShot

About Casio Women's Baby-G Atomic Timekeeping Watch #BG1500A-7B detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #982 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: BG1500A-7B
  • Band material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: silver
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 40 mm; Resin case and band
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Read more Casio Women's Baby-G Atomic Timekeeping Watch #BG1500A-7B

Related Product





Source From Deals Shopping Reviews
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|