Monday, April 6, 2009

Casio Men's Ana-Digi Electro-Luminescent Sport Watch #AQ160WD-1BV

Customer Buzz
I like the item, the wrist band was a little large for my wrist but the actual watch was worth the cost.

Customer Buzz
You don't find this product in any store and if you find it, it so expensive. Here I was able to buy it the way I wanted it and for so reasonable price.

Great value !!

Customer Buzz
From the moment I opened the box, I just loved the look and feel of this watch. The only problem I have with it (along with alot of other reviewers) is the fact that the watch face is not crystal, it is plastic. This thing will scratch if you look at it the wrong way. I soon will not be able to see the hands on mine. I can't stress this enough, I scratched the face when I was putting my jacket on, and there were no buttons or snaps on my jacket. Anyway, other than the easy scratching, I love the watch. Get what you pay for I guess.


Customer Buzz
Overall a great watch; only downside is that face of the watch scratches eaily; I am stuck with this until I decide to replace it; otherwise, appears to be great watch

Customer Buzz
I gave this to my boyfriend for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. It ties together any outfit, casual or more formal. Also, one of his favorite features is the light that turns on automatically as you lift your wrist to see the time.


Customer Buzz
band may be metal but it's so light and cheap it could break just as easy as plastic. Overall construction feels cheap and lame. Very disappointed.

Customer Buzz
I ordered this watch on the 1st of October and it arrived on the 3rd. The watch works as the description says. I still haven't figured out how to adjust the metal band but I've only had it for two hours!

As for the watch itself, it has many features and the setup is user friendly. I'm impressed with the design and I enjoy the four alarm feature. I would buy another one of these if this one ever breaks.

Customer Buzz
This is a nice watch, a lot of adds, very distinguish whit low price, lightweight, special for everyday use, but the pic of the watch don't show a very realistic image of the watch, it have a grey plastic incrustations, and when you make a close view looks a little more cheap than desireble. However it's a great watch.

Customer Buzz
Haven't had any problem with it. Good watch. Looks good and works good. The only thing I don't know if I like is that if you press the mode button once it switches to world time. It happened to me once and I thought that it was the correct time an hour earlier than it really was. That wasn't too good for getting to work on time. :-P

Customer Buzz
Excelente reloj. Aunque la base no es fuerte por ser de plástico, a mi se me partió y le tuve que echar pega loca!

About Casio Men's Ana-Digi Electro-Luminescent Sport Watch #AQ160WD-1BV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #70 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: AQ160WD-1BV
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 42 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Read more Casio Men's Ana-Digi Electro-Luminescent Sport Watch #AQ160WD-1BV

Related Product





Source From Deals Shopping Reviews softcafe Store
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|