Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Casio Men's Pathfinder Triple Sensor Altimeter/Barometer/ Digital Compass Green Watch #PAG40-3V

Customer Buzz
Casio Men's Pathfinder Triple Sensor Altimeter/Barometer/ Digital Compass Green Watch #PAG40-3V is a great instrument to have if you are a seasoned camper like me. I am a trekking enthusiast and like most trekkers know how to use instruments to my advantage and find my way to the destination...To this, I must admit, I was fairly surprised by the accuracy that PAG40-3V brings to the table. This watch gives fairly accurate readings for altitude, temperature, direction, atmospheric pressure etc. I read some negative reviews about people not being able to get accurate readings...I respectfully disagree. I have tested altimeter, barometer, thermometer and compass (which, I believe, are the four chief selling points of the watch) and, as I already said, the readings showed tolerably least or most of the times no deviation from actuals. All in all, a great piece.

One more thing. I tried Suunto (almost settled for X-Lander) and Timex offering similar features before I bought this. I was surprised to see that compared to Suunto (which is relatively expensive) this watch offered same performance in lesser price. I will miss "Tough Solar", but it doesn't hold me back from declaring pride in my new possession.

I plan to use this watch for Trekking in Laddakh towards the end of this year. This will be the litmus test and I am fairly confident (on the basis of extensive lab testing I already performed to see how good this piece of work will hold when I am out there) it'll rise to meet my expectations with flying colors.

Customer Buzz
I purchased the Casio #PAG40-3V for my son. He will be deployed to Afganistan in April 09' with the 82nd Airborne. I believe the watch will come in handy for LanNav, mountain terrain...etc.
I also got one for myself for hiking, outdoors activities. This watch has a "learning curve", it must be calibrated, to get a "true" temperature you must remove it from your wrist. Seems rugged, Water resistant 100m (give or take 50m),keeps good time, lots of features, all for $125.00. Good Buy

Customer Buzz
Great watch for the price, has all the gadgets a runner and or adventurer outdoors person can imagine.

Customer Buzz
Although it took me some time to get used to all the functions, this clock works great. The users manual teaches you exactly how to get the most accurate readings, but a quick preview of the sensors is usually enough. Never tested it in the extreme conditions it says it can handle, but in the above-normal ones still works great.

Customer Buzz
Once you set up this watch correctly it works like a champ! The book is about an inch thick, but broken down fairly well. I have been wearing it for about 2 months now and have loved it!

Customer Buzz
I've got a husband who adores great watches and I bought this one for him for Father's Day. He loves this watch and wears it all the time, which is saying something because he has so many to choose from. He has no complaints and only has praise for this watch. If you're thinking about purchasing it, just do it! It's a fantastic watch.

Customer Buzz
I love this watch it works great. I would recommend this watch to everybody........

Customer Buzz
Bought this as a gift for a soldier. He loves it and others in his platoon went out and bought the exact same one after seeing it.


Customer Buzz
I have used it every day since I got it... the compass took me out of trouble a coupe of times already.. once in Jan2008 in the Choco lowlands in Colombia, I was looking for a nesting colony of a "lost" oropendola species (Baudo Oropendola, Psarocolius cassini) and the lost was not the bird, it was ME!... jajaj, it was super useful having my Casio that day!.. use the altimeter everywhere all time.. never have replaced battery in more than a year... WORTH and NICE stuff!!!

Customer Buzz
I really do like theses watches they are designed real well, and I like the larger face watch The time Is easy to read I don't see as well as I use to so this watch really helps out In that area. I haven't had my pathfinder very long, but so far It has been impressive I would recommend this watch for the price,Is right It Is great, and there Is so much more to this watch, I would buy this watch again.

About Casio Men's Pathfinder Triple Sensor Altimeter/Barometer/ Digital Compass Green Watch #PAG40-3V detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #46 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: PAG40-3V
  • Dimensions: .55 pounds
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Plastic
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: grey
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 53 mm
  • Resin case; Grey dial
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Read more Casio Men's Pathfinder Triple Sensor Altimeter/Barometer/ Digital Compass Green Watch #PAG40-3V

Related Product





Source From Deals Shopping Reviews softcafe Store
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|