Thursday, April 9, 2009

Casio Men's Pathfinder Forester Fishing Moon Phase Watch #PAS400B-5V

Customer Buzz
The watch has all of the buttons I was hoping for, I am not sure how effective it is at predicting best fishing times and setup of the watch took some time to find the proper lat and long and the gmt time difference. Overall I really like the watch and with summer coming maybe I'll like it even more.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch to see if it could work as a woman's watch (narrow wrist) because it is the same dimensions as the new purported "woman's" Pathfinder watch (which costs $150 and I had no way to try that one on ahead of purchase). This is a good watch & I enjoy the nylon/leather band & moon phases features. The swivel pin attachment of the band is the only way this watch can fit on my wrist. I have to set it on the 2nd hole also. Really, I call it too big (too thick, to large a diameter) for my wrist, but what can I do? Until Casio makes a decent REALISTICALLY-sized woman's watch with the cool G-Shock, Atomic Timekeeping, and Solar-powered features...this is a good second choice. For the price, it's great.

Customer Buzz
I had a previous version of this product and enjoyed it for many years. This watch seems to have better features and battery life. I enjoy the sunrise/sundown feature and the moon/fishing info. The features and price of this watch are fantastic.

Customer Buzz
works great only thing husband does not like the watch band--causes problems with his work and the way that it is attached to the watch you cannot buy a different one to replace it.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for my husband who is hard of hearing and could not hear the alarm on watches. It took a while for him to realize when the alarm was going off. Once he got accustomed to it, I feel it helps him.

Customer Buzz
Je suis vraiment satisfaite de cette montre. Elle a encore plus de fonctions que j'aurais espéré. Je la recommande.

Finelaps

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for my boyfriend who is an avid fly fisher. I chance upon this watch while "hunting" for his birthday present.

The features, like moon's phase, is interesting and esp. the vibration alert which could come in handy while he out fishing.

He loves it! And now he wears it everyday!

Customer Buzz
I like the watch it is what I expected, except it is a little big for me. I like the nightime feature and also the sunrise and sunset times that were not on my older version.

Customer Buzz
I had two other watches with audible alarms -- which failed to alert me in crowded areas. This watch's vibrating alarm works very well despite noisy surroundings, and the night light numerals are very clear and readable even without my glasses. I'm very satisfied with the product. Setting it is not intuitive and requires following the written instructions that accompany the watch.

Customer Buzz
I just was looking for a excellent outdoors watch that fit in with hiking and fishing. This is it. You don't need to spend $500 on a watch like this. Buy it and be happy.

About Casio Men's Pathfinder Forester Fishing Moon Phase Watch #PAS400B-5V detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #39 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: PAS400B-5V
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 3.00 pounds
  • Band material: Nylon
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Chronograph
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Chronograph movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 46 mm
  • Resin case; Digital-gray dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Read more Casio Men's Pathfinder Forester Fishing Moon Phase Watch #PAS400B-5V

Related Product





Source From Deals Shopping Reviews softcafe Store
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|