Saturday, April 18, 2009

Casio Men's Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch #AMW320R-1EV

Customer Buzz
i had one of these watches before and went thru three bands as normal and then lost it and was happy to find it online at amazon.com so i bought it. works great for me.

Customer Buzz
This is a very nice watch for the money.

Pros
The high contrast face is easy to read at a glance.
The watch has a nice solid feel.
Rotating bezel.
Alarm, date, stopwatch.
Simple, classic look with modern features.

Cons:
No light.
The bezel moves a little too easily, it should be a little stiffer.

I was looking at moderately priced dive watches from Invicta, Citizen and Seiko. The problem with these sort of watches, which really irritates me, is the lack of a real date function. I don't consider a counter which goes to 31 acceptable. Paying more than a hundred dollars for a watch that needs resetting every month or so is ridiculous. Many watch manufacturers have been lazy for decades, putting out the same ancient design with some cosmetic changes. This Casio is a great mixture of the classic with the modern. To get a watch from the "better" companies with these features costs at least four times as much. And will they last four times as long? Unlikely.

Customer Buzz
This watch is tried and true. It is beautiful, functional, and sturdy. The back-issue is inconvenient but not a deal breaker. I've been wanting this watch for years but have waited to the cost was better. Wal-Mart is $68 plus tax, this is a good price as the watch was $78 just a few months ago. I recommend this watch.

Customer Buzz
This watch exceeds my expectations, the idle size, weight, design & features. I feel great with this on my wrist .

Customer Buzz
This was a Christmas gift for my husband. He never takes it off, it is a very beautiful watch.

Customer Buzz
I have had the Gold Faced version for over 2 years and bought at the same time the white one for my son. I find the Gold face makes it elegant enough for the work place and functional enough for my active outdoor life. After 2 years the glass is still scratch free. After about a year I popped the band that holds down the strap (the side that doesn't have the buckle). But I don't think this was a manufacturing defect. I replaced the complete watchband for $20 which would be considered high seeing that I paid $55 for the watch. My watch is worn 24/7 and keeps time excellent. I haven't had to change the battery yet - 2 years later. This is the best value Dive watch out there. When this one dies, I'll get another.

Customer Buzz
I just got this watch and as others have stated it would be nearly perfect if it had an indiglo, but for my needs the hands glow well enough to get by in the dark. One note...I actually bought mine at [...]. They started selling them just a few days ago. Mine actually has the dark blue face which I've not found anywhere else.

Customer Buzz
A nice robust watch to wear every day.
This watch is rated 100m water resistant. Although the manual does not recommend scuba diving unless the watch is rated 200 or 300m, I have been scuba diving with this watch multiple times with no problems.
The luminescence is strong and very readable at night.

Customer Buzz
This is my third Casio Divers Watch over the past 20+ years and what I use a watch for, it's simply the best....

Customer Buzz
I'm on my second one of these (the first was still working fine - but the face was quite scratched after 8 years). Great watch - but the band will crack after 8-9 months - and no discount stores carry the right bands - I have to go to a watch repair store and pay $15 for a new band each time.

Images ScreenShot

About Casio Men's Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch #AMW320R-1EV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #95 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: AMW320R-1EV
  • Dimensions: .45 pounds
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 45 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

Read more Casio Men's Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch #AMW320R-1EV

Related Product





Source From Deals Shopping Reviews
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|