Friday, April 3, 2009

Casio Men's Casual Sport Watch (W753-1AV)

Customer Buzz
For the money, can't beat the price and quality. Date is hard to read an certain angles.
Two things I would change. One, buttons protrude a bit to the point that when you bend your wrist the mode changes. Two, the light is a regular led. Seems a bit chinsy......but for $20.....it's still an excellent buy.

Customer Buzz
I just relocated to the beach and discovered I needed a tide clock. Bought this watch instead of a wall mounted tide clock and could not be happier because it is cheaper and I got moon phase and compass functions as a bonus. I can wear it too! I hardly ever use my "dress" watch anymore. The tide function takes some time and patience to set but well worth the learning curve.

Customer Buzz
I like this watch!
I mainly using the stop watch when I exercising, it is really useful.
Although the back light was kind of lousy, it didn't bother me that much.

Customer Buzz
I received this watch after reading the reviews and they were spot on.I wanted a watch to keep track of the tides and it does what it says. It is a rise and fall graph I set to the east coast where I am and I would say it is within 30 minutes of my local spot, close enough for me. The buttons from time to time get bumped and it switches modes but not a big deal reviews stated that. I was looking at the G-shock but for a 1/4 the price and with basic same features I am well pleased. I highly recommend this watch!

Customer Buzz
My husband loves this watch! It is great looking, has alot of great features and you can't beat the price!

Customer Buzz
What you see is what you get. When it comes to watches- specially sports watches- Casio is a very good quality brand. This sports watch is a very good value, you get cool design, good quality materials and some nice features (i.e Moon phase data) plus the ultra durable battery (10 years). If you are looking for a watch to time you training sessions this is the right purchase for the right amount of money. You can always go fancier but there is really no need as this watch has the key features to meet most of the needs of the semi-pro athlete.

Customer Buzz
This is my primary watch.

Nice simple controls, stop watch etc.
was confusing trying to figure out what to input for the lunar offset, NYC's lunar offset was not in the manual, Boston's was.
It is pretty solid, been smacked around alot and under water frequently. AOK.
Terrific for $19

Customer Buzz
This watch is great. The alarms and countdown timer are my favorite functions. Easy to use and set. Highly recommend this watch.

Customer Buzz
I really love the Timex Sports watches. I like the looks of this watch but found it a little confusing to set up and operate. It is not really user friendly. In defense of Timex, I replaced the W753-AV with a higher end Timex and love it. As For Amazon, no site better.

Customer Buzz
Obviously there are better watches out there but this is a pretty lightweight watch with a "normal" wristband that fits and holds the watch in place. The functions are limited including a very "old" type of watch light, a little light that comes from one corner...not your fancy type bright blue or green. It has limited functions compared to some other watches, but it serves the purpose and Casio has been making watches forever.

Good cheap product that will do what it says it will do.

About Casio Men's Casual Sport Watch (W753-1AV) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #30 in Watches
  • Size: MENS
  • Color: BLACK
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: W753-1AV
  • Dimensions: .53" h x 1.57" w x 1.69" l,
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: aluminum-and-polyurethane
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digial
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: digital
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Tide graph and moon phase data
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 40 mm
  • Auto LED light with afterglow
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Related Product





Source From softcafe-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|