Saturday, March 28, 2009

Casio Men's Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch #AW80D-7AV

Customer Buzz


Casio Watch has too many dials and knobs and poor directions for the average non-technical person to handle. Impossible user manual. Had to return for a simpler watch that tells the day, date, and time.

May be a good deal for those who know how to use it.

Customer Buzz
What a bargain. It looks like an expensive watch with all the good features. I was really surprised and amazed when the date accurately took into account the leap year in February, so I guess that means the date has been programed for the entire ten year life of the battery. Strongly recommended.

Customer Buzz
Great watch! Inexpansive, good looking, has taken a lot of beating these last couple of days AND it's still TICKING! I am very pleased with this product. It has a lot of fearures I don't use, well worth the price...can't go wrong with a Casio!!!

Customer Buzz
I purchased this watch to replace a G-Shock. This watch has more features, and is 1/4 the price I paid for the G-Shock. I have been using it for about a month now and am really happy with my choice. Truely, "more bang for my buck". Not to mention the estimated 10 yr. battery life.

Customer Buzz
I bought this for my son for Christmas and he is extremely pleased. Lots of bells and whistles, and a terrific deal!

Customer Buzz
If you have ever traveled to New York City and stopped by one of those street side venders, this watch is about the same quality. Save your money.

Customer Buzz
I purchased this witch over one year ago on Amazon.
To date it is working fine I have had no problem with it




Customer Buzz
This watch have a lot of functions.
95% steel and 5% plastic, it's elegant and robust.

Customer Buzz
I like to buy watches for gifts,they are a great gift.This watch,is great,
easy to read,keeps great time.No complaints from anyone that I bought them
for presents.They love this watch!

Customer Buzz
A stunningly good looking watch at a great price. After getting it from Amazon for someone else, I felt like ordering one more for myself, even though I already have 4 watches!

About Casio Men's Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch #AW80D-7AV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #12 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: AW80D-7AV
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp
  • Dial color: silver
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet

Features

  • Reliable Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 40 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Silver dial; Day-date-and-month functions; Chronograph functions
  • Water resistant up to 165 feet (50 M)

Related Product





Source From softcafe-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|