Saturday, March 28, 2009

Casio Men's Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch #MDV102-1AV

Customer Buzz
This is a great watch for the price.
I own a couple of more expensive dive watches and was looking for a cheaper version to wear for yard work to not have to worry about any scratches it may pick up, this one does the trick. For $50 it is a very solid watch. I would agree with other reviewers that the strap is the weak point of this watch, if I were planning on wearing this often I would definitely want to change it but for occasional use it will do just fine.
From a distance it definitely looks great, up close I would not agree with reviews that make it sound like it compares to the likes of a luxury watch. The bezel is busy with information and the curved glass makes it appear to me that the face is sunken down into the watch. The pictures here make it appear that the face is jet black with contrasting white text, minute and hour markers that really 'pop'. In reality the face is more a very dark grey and the appearance is more bland and less contrasting.
However, I didn't buy this expecting another Submariner and I am very happy with the watch. The bezel action feels very solid and it has kept very accurate time so far. The only other dissapointment I have is the short lasting luminosity of the dial, however the light is so powerful this is really a non-issue. You won't find better for $50!

Customer Buzz
Received this watch recently and so far am impressed. The important facts are:

1) It looks much nicer in real life, than the pictures here show. It looks very classy and just looks great.
2) The LED light is outstanding. I don't know how much it will affect battery life though. Shouldn't be too much since it's an LED.
3) The band it came with is thick rubber (like a gshock) and I am a little disappointed in it's feel. I'll probably try to find a better band. Despite the band, I still gave it a 5 star because the watch itself is gorgeous and bands can be replaced easily enough.

BTW, this could be a great (and cheap) gift too. It's really really nice looking.

Customer Buzz
I received this watch two days ago and love it. I, unlike many others, do not have problem with the wrist strap. The illumination is great at night, but the watch also has a glow feature that when charged works quite well. I would recommend this watch to people looking for a bold but not too large dial face watch. Since it is able to reach decent diving depths , it is useful as a beginning divers watch. Great watch overall. Can not complain about anything so far.

Customer Buzz
Like most of the other reviews I read.....this is a really nice watch for the $. The band is a bit stiff, but it fits me well enough to be comfortable. The crystal is convex, and mine has scratches after only a couple weeks of wearing it.......but I work outside, and who cares ?? It still looks great. Killer light. Very bright. I'll buy another one when I wreck this one. I like it.

Customer Buzz
It's a fantastic watch by Casion, I love it, it confortable, good looking and handly

Customer Buzz
I really like the watch, it looks nice and is a reasonable price. I have replaced the watch band because it was unconfortable.

Customer Buzz
I just received this watch and wow. It looks like a much nicer time piece than it's low price suggests. It seems very sturdy but not too heavy or thick on my wrist. I don't have a problem with the band, it seems like any other plastic Casio watch I've owned. The white hands stand out on the black face better in person than the factory photo depicts. If you are looking for a no nonsense face watch with a nice bright light, this is it.

Customer Buzz
The watch was received quickly, and the quality is very good. I'm a firefighter, so I abuse it quite often, and it's holding up great for a cheap price.

Customer Buzz
did not care for the band. and the knobs on the watch gouge me. i would have returned the watch if i hadn't thrown the packaging away.

Customer Buzz
This is a great watch,except for the watch band,I replaced it with Men's Rubbertech Silicone Watchband 22mm available from The Watch Store thru Amazon.the watchband is very comfortable. Dave Sahaida

About Casio Men's Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch #MDV102-1AV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #13 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: MDV102-1AV
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: analog-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet

Features

  • Reliable Analog-quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 42.5 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Date function
  • Water resistant up to 660 feet (200 M)

Related Product





Source From softcafe-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|