Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA120D-1AV

Customer Buzz
I like and dislike the watch. It is very heavy on the wrist, and rides up and down all day, rubbing my arm and pulling hair out (w/ metal band). It feels tighter in summer. The latch system seems overcomplicated. The face looks cheaper when you get up close to it. Setting it is rather byzantine - press one button six times to reset the time! There are many features, which somehow amuse me even when I don't need them - like the thermometer. The alarm - which is easily set or un-set by accidental bumps - is nice. At midnight it goes off in doubled rings, for some reason. The booklet, mostly in multiple languages, is not great. Wish the leather band version was a similar price. Probably won't get it again.

Customer Buzz
Everything went very smoothly for this purchase until the watch battery died the same day I rec'd the watch...now I have to get the battery replaced.

Customer Buzz
A very good watch. The only issue I have is that the hands of the watch get the way of the temperature read out.

Customer Buzz
This is a gift for my younger brother. When I received the watch, the packaging is really lousy; luckily the watch wasn't damaged. It is an "ok" watch, to me it is too complicated and hard to tell the time. But my brother likes it. This is the main point.

Customer Buzz
This is an excellent watch that looks great. The watch is solid with some weight to it but not too heavy. I purchased it because I needed a watch with a timer. The only complaint I have with the watch is the display cannot be seen under the analog hands so I have hard time seeing the remaining time on the timer.

Customer Buzz
-Watch is much heavier then I expected, to the point of being uncomfortable
-The digital part of the watch does not stay "lit up" at all times. You must push the light button to see the digital display, unlike most digital watches. I can't even see the display during the daylight without using the light.
-The hands often block the digital display
-I can't adjust the band to make it smaller, and I am a really big guy. I probably need to visit a jeweler.

What a bummer.

Customer Buzz
I have had a Casio watch for about a year and now the watchband needs replaced. I was informed by Walmart that they cannot replace a Casio watchband. I called Casio and they told me that as far as they know NO CASIO WATCHBAND CAN BE REPLACED BY A NORMAL WATCHBAND! I had to order a watchband from Casio and they had to know which model it was before I ordered it. Total price: $12.00 shipping, handling and sales tax included. I then asked the representative if instructions would be included because it was a different type of setup instead of pins. HE SAID THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO RECOMMEND TAKING THE BAND TO A JEWELER TO HAVE IT PUT ON!! PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS AS BANDS DO NOT LAST FOREVER!!

Customer Buzz
It's what I expected altho, being a multi-functioning watch, takes a learning curve to get up to speed.

Customer Buzz
I got this watch for my brother but it was returned as he had much trouble trying to get the watch regulated. Out of frustration he asked me to return the watch, which I did.

Customer Buzz
The only claim that i have it is smaller than looks in the picture, could be because I'm a big men that why to me is a little bit petti.

Nice model and feel it compact.

About Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA120D-1AV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #8 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: EFA120D-1AV
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Reliable Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 37 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Day-date functions
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Related Product





Source From softcafe-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|