Monday, March 30, 2009

Casio Men's Forester Sports Thermometer Watch #AQF100W-7BV

Customer Buzz
Good watch, Thermometer is a not useful though. I gaurentee temperature reading is way off when you wear it.

Customer Buzz
Watch arrived promptly[6 days to regional Australia].Works great .Instruction booklet printing needs to be larger.

Customer Buzz
I recently bought this watch and I was amazed of what precise the ferenheit is and the quality of a watch. I bought another Casio digital watch from Amazon too but this one caught my eye and it works well, the only problem is that moon seting are a bit different then I expected but overall its great watch!

Customer Buzz
This watch serves all of the purposes and is nice and large without being heavy. I like everything about it. Temp seems to be relatively accurate after setting it to me (within 2 degrees at any given time). I like the luminescent hands and backlight. Still haven't figured out what the appearing and disappearing blocks around the outside do? They move in time with seconds, but don't count seconds (10 seconds are not counted from 25 to 35?). Only complaints are I wish the backlight worked for as long as I hold the light button instead of afterglow (but I'm sure others prefer this feature, so not too big of grievance), and I would like to see an inset crystal on future models (lots of room for damage as is), also a true rubber band instead of resin would be nice (I'm sure this would drive up the price though). Overall, extremely pleased. Shipping was fast and watch showed up in perfect condition.

Customer Buzz
My new favorite watch. I needed a tide clock but bought this because it looked like a better deal for the money. It takes some time to set the tide function correctly but once it is right, you will love it. The thermometer is a nice extra. I can now walk on the beach at the best times and I love knowing what the moon phase is for the day.

Customer Buzz
For the price, this is good. I really like the showing of world time, and the look I also like.
The only disadvantage is the thermometer always give a around 30 degree C number when you wear it. If you want the accurate temperature, you should take the watch off and wait for 10min.

Customer Buzz
Excellent, covered all my expectations, it has features that I did not know where to purchase the watch. It is ideal for any occasion, for their colors and design on the other hand, although Casio indicates that their values are referential temperature, their measurements are almost accurate.

Customer Buzz
Execelente reloj depórtivo, mi hijo de 14 años esta muy satisfecho, excelente compra, muy buen precio y marca

Customer Buzz
The watch is what it is, no more or less. However, the temperature gauge not only does not work; but it is wildly incorrect

Customer Buzz
I've been trying to find a sensibly sized and priced replacement for my existing Casio watch with a 'Thermometer' for several years. Being a heating engineer apart from the obvious that it gives me accurate time I find a watch with a thermometer so very handy when balancing and checking room and water temperatures etc plus other features like the stop watch I can use for adjusting gas rates on heating appliances etc.
I purchased my first Casio 'Thermomter' watch in the UK in the 1980's and it is still working perfectly but while wearing it at work the face did get very scratched. My second Casio 'Thermomter' watch again I purchased in the UK over ten years ago, it too as suffered some external damage but it is still working perfectly and I'm still wearing it at work. The 'Casio Forester Sports Thermometer' watch has the same plus a lot more features which I can also use at work. Since at the moment it's still very 'New' I don't know if it will be as reliable and as robust as my last two Casio watches but at this time I am extremely pleased with it. However, it must be acknowledged that like all small complex elecronics it is a little bit tedious to initially set up. The one thing a didn't like was the very small instruction manual which is folded in half and then forced into the watch display stand and which after removal stays creased and folds itself when using. When items like this are a little complex they really should have better and clearer instruction manuals. Keith Simmonds

About Casio Men's Forester Sports Thermometer Watch #AQF100W-7BV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #53 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: AQF100W-7BV
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: digital
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Thermometer; Display range: 14 to 140ºF, (-10 to 60ºC) Display unit: 0.2ºF, (0.1ºC) Thermometer Measurement;
  • Timing: During each even-numbered minute Memory Measurement Timing: At the top and the bottom of each hour Memory capacity: Up to 50 sets of data (time, temperature) Temperature tendency graph Changeover between Fahrenheit (ºF) and Celsius (ºC)
  • Auto electro-luminescent backlight with afterglow
  • Resin case; Digital movement; Day-and-date functions
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Related Product





Source From softcafe-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|