Saturday, March 28, 2009

Casio Men's Ana-Digi Electro-Luminescent Sport Watch #AQ160W-1BV

Customer Buzz
this watch is awesome, the displays read easily, The functions are easy to use, the illumination is great when you need it. The size, the shape and the configuration just seem to suit me, This product is very cool and it is very easy to set the place, time,etc. Thank you Amazon for exceeding my expectations.

Customer Buzz
I have been wearing metal band watches for a long time, but now that I work in a hospital, I wanted something lighter and digital. So I purchased this watch with absolutely no expectation, since it was so cheap. After wearing it for about a week, I have realize that this watch is great! It is very simple to read and it has the seconds "pie" counter right in the middle. (which beats staring at a ticking seconds hand in my opinion) It is both analog and digital and it is pretty stylish for a 20 some odd dollar watch. I have been wearing it everyday since I got it.

To sum it up:
-Great deal considering all the functions
-Light and stylish
-Easy to read
-Analog and digital

Customer Buzz
I've had this watch 6 months now and it is a favorite.
PROS: The functions are easy to use, the displays read easily, and the illumination is great when you need it. It's also not too big or bulky. The features work, aren't too gimmicky, and the price is great. I travel a lot, and this is just what I was looking for (without dropping $300+) to get similar features.

CONS: The face is easily scratched. In the first week, with light use, the face already had scratches, and since then it has gained more. I can still read the face, but it is annoying at times to see the scratches. I cannot understand how there is not a G-shock version of this. Casio should at the very least make the black plastic face surround rise above the surface to protect against scratching. I would pay another $50-$100 for the same watch with a toucher exterior, and solar power. Aside from that, it is, for me, a great watch that I plan to keep.

Customer Buzz
I don't know why I like this watch so much, but I do. The size, the shape and the configuration just seem to suit me. I'm not one of the types that uses the more advanced features, but as a basic watch, this works just great. If you've had Casio watches before, the location of the buttons will not be a surprise. I just plain like it.

Customer Buzz
So I had this Nike Triax watch that I used for running. All i wanted was time & stopwatch. After about 1 year the watch just died. When I went to a watch repair shop they wanted $25 to replace the battery. I didn't even know if it was the battery that was the issue. Anyway, I didn't bite on the battery change as there were some features of the watch i didn't like either(buttons sticking/not working, the alarm getting set very easily, etc). So now I have a BRAND NEW, fantastic watch with more functionality and IMHO looks tremendously better for $28.

Buy this watch. Give it as a gift to the timekeeper in your life or to an expectant mother at her baby shower so she can keep time between contractions or to your boss as a gesture of how happy you are to have a job in this economy or just be greedy and buy it for yourself.

Oh I almost forgot... I opted for the free shipping on this one and it was expected to come on 2/12/09. I received the watch on 2/9/09. So, it has been a great experience all the way around. Thank you Amazon for exceeding my expectations.

Customer Buzz
Pros: Looks nice; good mix of analog with digital display; very light

Cons: Crystal very easy to scratch (took only 2 days); Analog hands don't glow; pressing any button after illuminating will turn OFF illumination; buckle bites into skin usually after getting wet.

Customer Buzz
So far so good. Nice lighting for night. Only negative is that the crystal is easily scratched

Customer Buzz
excellent watch. it has style. easy to use,set etc. just wish the band was a little longer.

Customer Buzz
Received in two days from Amazon Prime and was pleased to open box and find it is exactly as described on web. I like the way that the analog hands glow in the dark and are always readable and the extra nightlight button that illuminates watch when it's pitch black. Watch feels extremely light on my wrist and I have a large wrist and other comments about band being too small are wrong. This watch should fit large wrists fine. Set-up was ok and I wish they could just print instructions with larger type so they can be read easier! Overall, nice watch and stopwatch for the money!

Customer Buzz
i purchased this b/c of all the glowing reviews, and its fine for my purpose which is for the gym and hiking and generally abusing it a bit, plus i wanted digital and lightweight. it is indeed these. the two downsides i found are that the digital numbers are not as bright or bold as other watches ive seen, and the face of this watch is plastic, and mine in just a couple months has already formed these odd permanent spots like water-spots all over it. for the price though, its fine.

About Casio Men's Ana-Digi Electro-Luminescent Sport Watch #AQ160W-1BV detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3 in Watches
  • Brand: Casio
  • Model: AQ160W-1BV
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Reliable Quartz movement
  • Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
  • Case diameter: 42 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Digital-gray dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Related Product





Source From softcafe-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
|Powers by 155cafe|